Version 1.3.1 of IBProvider is ready! Our apologies for not posting for a while, but here are all the changes and fixes since the last version posted:
- Targets .NET Framework to 4.7.1
- Added Trailing Stop $ and % extended order types to the Trade Ticket
- Fixed snapshot quote so that you can get a quote for a symbol entered in the Trade Ticket (Ctrl+T)
- Fixed Cancel/Replace order so that the original order status is marked as Canceled. Previously, the status stuck at CancelReplacePending.
- Implemented PaperProvider pass-through logic. Paper Trading should now be possible with IBProvider installed. If you don’t see Paper Accounts, add these keys to C:UsersWindows_LoginAppDataRoamingFidelity InvestmentsWealthLabDev184.108.40.206DataAccounts.txt
- Additional SignalName Order Attributes.
- TimeSync now based on TWS time. Previously sync hit a web source for EST, which could have resulted in partial bars deleted from the chart when initializing streaming for non-EST TWS time zones.
- Fixed crash that resulted from starting Quotes tool without having first Authenticated Wealth-Lab
- Added option to allow quotes outside of market hours. This would let Quotes trigger prior to the market open, for example.
- Fixed Accounts to de-dup the account and show the LocalSymbol. Previously position messages were de-duped using only the Symbol (underlier), so futures and options were duplicated for each new Account Summary
- Recognize format “!IBMyyMMddX123.5” as U.S. option symbol, where IBM is the underlying symbol, yyMMdd is the expiration date, and X is C (Call) or P (Put). With USD as the default currency in the IB Trade Manager, symbols using this format are not required to be entered in symlo.txt
- Removed nuisance dialog for duplicate symbol found in symlo.txt