Version 1.0.4 of IBProvider is ready!
- Fixed localSymbol assignment precedence (for STK). If localSymbol is empty, use IBSymbol before WLSymbol
- Trimmed symlo.txt fields after parsing
- Corrected possible null reference when retrieving quote from the Trade Ticket, which also fixed the quote last price.
- Improved snapshot quote response
- IB Manager wasn’t saving Contract Default setting changes. Fixed.
- MOO orders can be used for STK security types for any market. It works as follows:
1. Configure Wealth-Lab STK symbols for their market in the Market Manager (MM)
2. Important! The MM’s market opening and closing times must be with respect to your selected *TWS time zone*
3. Market orders that are placed between the market close and 10 minutes prior to the market open will use time-in-force “OPG” instead of “DAY”.