IBProvider for Wealth-Lab, finally!
If you landed here I'll bet that you're a trader like me who uses Interactive Brokers and Wealth-Lab. After waiting a long time for somebody to link the two, I took on the project myself. I've used IBProvider for my own trading for many months, it's stable, very useful, and now I'm offering it to you and other Wealth-Lab customers.
IBProvider allows you to:
- automate order entry
- manually place staged orders
- Auto-Trade intraday
- use TWS data in Wealth-Lab* static and streaming charts.
* Tested with Wealth-Lab Developer only.
IBProvider requires that you have installed:
- Wealth-Lab Developer 6.8 or higher
- IB TWS Build 956.x or higher
- TWS API Version 9.72.18
You can download this or a later (beta) version from the IB, but I can only guarantee IBProvider compatibility with precisely API Version 9.72.18. You can download it by clicking here: tws-api-install-972-18. Unzip and install it by clicking the msi file.